CCR Wealth’s Group Benefits Planning Services
Our group benefits services are tailored to specifically support your business' needs.
Group Medical Plans
Traditional HMO or POS Coverage
Multiple Plan Designs
Health Savings Accounts
Group Life Insurance
Group Long-Term & Short Disability
Employee Voluntary Plans
Our Five-Step Process
We provide the framework and the solutions to help you select flexible, cost effective group health and life plans that provide the best possible coverage. We take a personalized approach within a five-step systematic process that we have refined through the years.
- Analysis and Determination of Benefit Needs: We meet with you to identify your company’s goals and discuss how available benefit packages can meet those needs.
- Review and Evaluation of Existing Benefits: We review your existing plan design, cost effectiveness, employee out-of-pocket costs, employee/employer premium contribution levels, network compatibility, and multi-plan design options.
- Presentation of Benefit Solutions and Design: We recommend a plan design and funding alternatives designed to reduce cost and enhance cash flow. Solutions can include traditional HMO or POS coverage, multiple plan designs, health savings accounts, and health reimbursement arrangements.
- Benefit Program Installation: We coordinate installation of plans at renewal including educational and enrollment meetings with your employees.
- Ongoing Support and Renewal Reviews: We provide support that includes facilitating enrollment of new employees and responding to employer and employee questions or concerns about benefits.
Have a Question?
Our Financial Team has years of combined experience, and we're here to help you through your financial journey. Reach out today.
Check Out the Latest CCR Insights
CCR Wealth’s team of experts works together to create insights, provide original analysis, simplify complex financial topics and answer your questions. This collection of CCR Wealth-created and curated videos and written commentary drills down to the essential information you need.
Learn how to use the most effective charitable giving strategies this holiday season with our comprehensive guide.
There are two types of 529 plans: Prepaid Tuition Plans and College Savings Plans. Here’s how to get the most benefit from either plan!
Are you a parent who has spent 18 years teaching their child? It’s time to learn about funding education with the guidance of experts.
Investing in a life insurance policy is one way to prep for your child’s higher education, and can provide extra security in the long run.
Shout out to all the amazing CCR volunteers who came out to help with the Habitat for Humanity project this month!
Veterans, did you know the US offers Aid & Attendance benefits to support your retirement? Know the facts & all your options!
Dreaming of buying a home? Learn more about how changing interest rates can affect your mortgage payments.
Open enrollment is soon! Two options you should consider are a Health Savings Account plan and a Preferred Provider Organization plan.
With the IRS raising the contribution limit for 2024, now is the perfect time to make the most of your HSA!
Save money & live healthier by opening an HSA to manage your healthcare costs, even if you’re on a high-deductible plan.