CCR Wealth’s Group Benefits Planning Services
Our group benefits services are tailored to specifically support your business' needs.
Group Medical Plans
Traditional HMO or POS Coverage
Multiple Plan Designs
Health Savings Accounts
Group Life Insurance
Group Long-Term & Short Disability
Employee Voluntary Plans
Our Five-Step Process
We provide the framework and the solutions to help you select flexible, cost effective group health and life plans that provide the best possible coverage. We take a personalized approach within a five-step systematic process that we have refined through the years.
- Analysis and Determination of Benefit Needs: We meet with you to identify your company’s goals and discuss how available benefit packages can meet those needs.
- Review and Evaluation of Existing Benefits: We review your existing plan design, cost effectiveness, employee out-of-pocket costs, employee/employer premium contribution levels, network compatibility, and multi-plan design options.
- Presentation of Benefit Solutions and Design: We recommend a plan design and funding alternatives designed to reduce cost and enhance cash flow. Solutions can include traditional HMO or POS coverage, multiple plan designs, health savings accounts, and health reimbursement arrangements.
- Benefit Program Installation: We coordinate installation of plans at renewal including educational and enrollment meetings with your employees.
- Ongoing Support and Renewal Reviews: We provide support that includes facilitating enrollment of new employees and responding to employer and employee questions or concerns about benefits.
Have a Question?
Our Financial Team has years of combined experience, and we're here to help you through your financial journey. Reach out today.
Check Out the Latest CCR Insights
CCR Wealth’s team of experts works together to create insights, provide original analysis, simplify complex financial topics and answer your questions. This collection of CCR Wealth-created and curated videos and written commentary drills down to the essential information you need.
The Role of Caregiver Affects Women Differently
Caregiving can affect women’s professional advancement at work, as well as their ability to save and plan for retirement.
5 Estate Considerations For The LGBTQ+ Community
LGBTQ+ couples face particularly complicated issues when establishing a workable estate strategy.
We are thrilled to unveil our newly redesigned website, tailored to enhance your wealth management experience!
401(k) Rollovers Can Make or Break Retirement
Coaches, understanding the value of rollovers is essential to preserving a secure & organized financial future.
Older Americans: Growing Targets of Financial Fraud
Older generations grew up in a world where it was customary to be courteous and trusting. Unfortunately, this often puts them at greater risk for financial fraud.
Countdown to Retirement
Many people age 50 and older haven’t begun to save for retirement or have yet to accumulate sufficient funds. It’s not too late to take charge.
CCR Attended the Annual Worcester Women’s Leadership Conference
On May 4th, some of the brightest women of CCR attended the Annual Worcester Women’s Leadership Conference!
Business Succession Considerations for Small Business Owners
Small business owners, consider looking into business succession plans, which is aimed at maintaining the future health of businesses.
Mental Health & Group Benefits
Medical insurance companies offer excellent mental health coverage. Let CCR assist you in offering this valuable benefit to your employees.
Congrats Vinny Palmerino on CFP Designation!
We’d like to extend a huge congratulations to our Financial Consultant Vincenzo Palmerino, CFP®, who recently passed the CFP test!