CCR is always looking to add exceptional talent to our team. If you are interested in a position below please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Certified Financial Planner
Job Duties: Collaborate with our financial planning team to organize and prepare complex financial plans for high net worth clients. Work with our team’s current and prospective clients to gather, organize, input, and report on their financial data. Analyze prospective client’s current situation and present comprehensive recommendations. Monitor and re-evaluate financial plans on an ongoing basis. Responsible for recognizing opportunities to expand our services to clients during Financial Planning Analysis and recommend all ancillary services.
- 3+ years of experience is required.
- Must hold CFP® designation along with Series 7 & Series 63 or 66.
- Experience in financial planning software (preferably Emoney).
- Insurance experience and licensing is a plus.
- Candidates must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as appropriate academic qualifications.
Client Service Associate
Job Duties: Prepare advisors for meetings with appropriate forms, reports, data and research. Prepare new investment account paperwork and manage the transfer of assets. Perform portfolio administration with regard to client data, contributions and withdrawals. Prepare and manage to completion investment and insurance paperwork. Respond to client requests for service and trouble-shoot service issues. Establish client files and maintain client data in CRM program.
- 3+ years of experience as a registered associate
- Must hold securities registrations of Series 7 & Series 63 or 66.
- Quick learner of new technologies
- Experience using CRM technology, particularly Salesforce preferred
- Software experience with: NetX360/Albridge/Morningstar/Laser App
- Organized, meticulous, detailed-oriented and able to multitask
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and setting priorities
- A low-ego, team player