An Inclusive Approach
We work with more than 300 qualified plans and thousands of participants in the Greater New England area and throughout the US. CCR Wealth streamlines and provides comprehensive ongoing support in this complex process, identifying the highest quality retirement plans to meet the needs of your business and its employees.
- Fiduciary responsibility support
- Investment policy statement establishment, review, revision
- Creation of fiduciary audit file for plan trustees
- Participant and trustees' education and communication
Fulfill Your Responsibilities
ERISA law requires that companies offering corporate retirement plans act prudently to meet their fiduciary responsibilities. CCR Wealth supports clients in meeting those obligations. Our model provides co-fiduciary insulation for plan sponsors, helping to ensure employees’ required investment needs are being met through the plan.
- Vendor selection
- Investment selection and monitoring
- Plan benchmarking
- Ongoing service and support
A Wide Range Of Options
Working with some of the top retirement plan providers, we offer an array of products tailored to your specific situation. With no proprietary products to sell, we work with you to select the most appropriate investment alternative for your needs:
Defined Benefit Plans
Cash Balance Plans
Profit Sharing Plans
Simple-IRAs & SEP-IRAs
An Objective, Carefully Tailored Process
Through a seven-step process, we work with you to define, analyze, meet and monitor your firm’s retirement plan goals.
- Identify Goals and Objectives: We help prioritize your goals, including partner savings, employee benefits, legal compliance and firm tax efficiency.
- Evaluate Current Plan: We help determine the ideal retirement plan design and investment platform options. We then gather multiple proposals and analyze them to find the best fit for your company.
- Present Recommendations: We review the plan design and investment platform options with you to help you determine the solution that best aligns with your firm’s goals and objectives.
- Establish Fiduciary Audit File: We work with you to help ensure your firm meets all its fiduciary responsibilities and is compliant now and in the future.
- Conduct Enrollment and Education: Our team conducts enrollment and education meetings for you and your employees to boost plan participation for both trustee and plan participants.
- Monitor, Report, and Educate: We conduct yearly review meetings and educate all parties about new laws, investment options and market conditions.
- Provide Ongoing Support: We provide general retirement plan consulting services, retirement plan administration
services, and financial planning for highly compensated employees.
Have a Question?
Our Financial Team has years of combined experience, and we're here to help you through your financial journey. Reach out today.
Check Out the Latest CCR Insights
CCR Wealth’s team of experts works together to create insights, provide original analysis, simplify complex financial topics and answer your questions. This collection of CCR Wealth-created and curated videos and written commentary drills down to the essential information you need.
Over time, dollar-cost averaging may lower your average cost per share versus one-time big-time investing.
Don’t miss out on securing your future! The 2023 #IRA deadline is near. Maximize your savings NOW for a better retirement.
Secure your golden years! Pursue financial wellness in retirement with these key strategies.
By supporting Black-owned businesses you can show your support for the Black community while improving your local economy at the same time!
Start the new year off on a good note with our simple financial checklist!
A look into the current state of the market as of January 2024.
A solid strategy to maximize your retirement savings is to eliminate unnecessary expenses.
Whatever you’re dreaming of for 2024 and beyond, here are some financial resolutions to consider to help you get there.
The start of the year is an excellent time to review your budget and make necessary adjustments for a prosperous financial year ahead!
CCR will be at the 2024 AFCA Conference! Join us at Booth 340.